Your pet has a special place in your home and your heart. With mobile veterinarian pet health services, your pet never needs to leave the familiarity of home to get the care it needs.
Mobile Vet Services
Last Wishes is a veterinarian supportive care provider that makes house calls. These services are available to you at need.
- Cialis price new zealand
- Pain management
- Acupuncture and therapeutic laser treatment
- Hospice and palliative care
- In-home euthanasia
We offer early and late appointments at your convenience, and we allow longer appointment times to let you address all the concerns you and your family have. Client education is a priority.
Last Wishes is available 7 days a week, so you have easy access to veterinarians and licensed veterinary technicians.
We also maintain an online pharmacy for faster refills.
The Benefits of In-Home Veterinary Care
Most pets dislike trips to the vet clinic, with its strange smells and unfamiliar people.
- At home veterinarian care eliminates the stress and pain of travel for your pet, and less stress results in more accurate test results.
- Your pet can be seen in its natural environment where you can control exposure to potentially contagious diseases, especially for immune-compromised pets.
- In addition, the veterinarian team can make recommendations for modifications to your home based on personal observation.
Finally, in-home euthanasia provides an intimate and private end-of-life experience for you and your pet at a time when emotions are often overwhelming.
Last Wishes mobile veterinary service is a network of caring individuals across the Greater Houston Area. Last Wishes offers compassionate comfort care for pets, eliminating stress and offering full-service care in the pet’s natural environment.